Mel Goodman is the national security columnist for counterpunch.org.
- Mainstream Media Largely Ignore Israel’s Duplicity and Deceit
- Biden and the Washington Post Combine to Argue for War
- Is There No End to the War-Mongering of the Washington Post
- The Need for Immediate Ceasefires in Ukraine and Gaza
- Sino-American Relations: Breaking the Gordian Knot
- US Advice to Israel: “Use Smaller Bombs”
- Paul Krugman Dismisses the Existence of a Military-Industrial Complex
- Biden Endorses the “Indispensable Nation”
- Washington Post’s David Ignatius and His Ignorance of the Middle East
- Israeli State Terrorism Over the Years
Recent News and Latest Book
Surreal News Show – Discussing Whistleblowers
Feb. 26, 2016 Steve Norris MD Interviews Mel on his forthcoming book, “Whistleblower At The C.I.A.” Surreal News Show on WSLR 96.5 LP FM Sarasota FL & WBPV 100.1 LP FM Bradenton FL
Why would Mr. Obama side with China?
The Feb. 21 Washington Post editorial, “Why would Mr. Obama side with China?” suggested that the Kremlin ended Soviet dissident Andrei Sakharov’s internal exile after the Senate renamed the Soviet Embassy site Andrei Sakharov Plaza. In fact, new Soviet leadership, led by Mikhail Gorbachev and Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze, ended Sakharov’s house arrest in Gorki…