Mel Goodman is the national security columnist for counterpunch.org.
- CIA’s Torture and Abuse: America’s Shame!
- Netanyahu and Israel in Decline and May Take Biden Down With the Them
- Never Forget Who Donald Trump Really Is
- Biden is Dragging the United States Deeper Into the Middle East
- Deal With Iran Politically and Diplomatically, Not Militarily
- Why Are Our Regional Experts Expecting More War in Every Corner?
- Meet the Washington Post’s Leading Apologist for Israeli Genocide
- Netanyahu and the IDF Provided All the Evidence the ICJ Needed
- The Costly Failures of Intelligence
- The Dangerous Myth of the “Indispensable Nation”
Recent News and Latest Book
KLAW: Your Call: Whistleblower at the CIA
Goodman says the system for keeping America’s intelligence community accountable is broken. Federal employees fear reprisal if they reveal violations. When whistleblowers leak information, the contents of their disclosures don’t become the target of investigations or media attention, they do. Why is whistleblowing so important?