Mel Goodman is the national security columnist for counterpunch.org.
- The Politicization of Intelligence, Revisited
- The Strategic Importance of Leaving Afghanistan
- The Biden Administration and the Chaotic Middle East
- Team Biden: Diplomatic and Strategic Failure
- Countering the National Security State
- When Imagination Failed: Revisiting Intelligence Failures
- Biden’s Quandry: Proxy Wars and Endless Wars
- Biden’s Possible Strategic Blunder
- George Shultz’s Character Study of Robert Gates
- Biden: “Boxed-In” by the Military Establishment?
Recent News and Latest Book
Tell Somebody – Kansas City community radio
Melvin A. Goodman was my guest on the January 7, 2016 edition of Tell Somebody. Goodman is a senior fellow at the Center for International Policy where he was a colleague of the late Robert White, former US ambassador to El Salvador, and was a CIA analyst and colleague of Ray McGovern. He is the…